Auto Pump HP AD
Product Code: 091-9HP-AD
- 125 PSI Max Rating, 120V, 3.5A
- Vehicle mount compressor ensures air brake system is properly pressurized for immediate truck departure from station
- Automatically purges water separator bowl every time compressor cycles off via a normally open solenoid
- Pressure switch regulated operation automatically senses low pressure in air system and restores proper pressure, preventing brake lock-up
- Pressure gauge provides system status
- No interference with engine mounted air compressor
- Factory set PSI actuation points: 105 "On", 125 "Off" with Adjustment differential 20 PSI
- Sealed ball bearings for long service life
- 1 year warranty
The Auto Pump HP AD is an 091-9HP Auto Pump with an Automatic Drain installed. A normally open solenoid valve drains the moisture from the trap each time the compressor shuts down. The Auto Drain assures that the filter bowl is always drained and does this without intervention by maintenance personnel.
The Auto Pump HP AD is a permanent split capacitor A.C. motor operating a single cylinder air compressor designed specifically for installation on vehicles with air brakes. During long idle periods of the vehicle, when even the slightest seepage can cause an air brake system pressure to drop below the brake lockup pressure, the Auto Pump HP automatically starts to maintain the pressure.
The Auto Pump HP motor is directly coupled to the compressor section eliminating all belts and pulleys assuring long life and reliable operation. A heavy duty, fixed set-point pressure switch starts the compressor when the pressure switch drops below 105 PSI and stops the compressor when 125 PSI is attained. A small pressure gauge indicates the Auto Pump output pressure and helps with installation and troubleshooting.
|Input||120 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 3.5 Amps|
|Output||1.27 CFM, Open Flow, 125 PSI Max|
|Motor Type||Shaded Pole AC|
|Motor Horsepower||1/8 HP|
|Pressure Switch||Adjustable Set-Point, Factory set to 105 PSI Cut-In, 125 PSI Cut-Out|
|Outlet Connection||1/4 NPT, Female|