Super Trailer Eject Back Wire
Product Code: 091-55-15-120T-BW
- 120 Volts AC, 15 Amps
- Back wire configuration
- Designed specifically for vehicles that do Not have a "Starter Signal"
- Automatically disconnects shoreline
- Completely sealed
- Eliminates broken shoreline
- 2 year warranty
- Can use a Standard Weatherproof cover or Deluxe Bar Graph or Digital Cover
- Default color for covers is yellow
The Super Trailer Eject Back Wire is a special version of the standard Super Auto Eject, automatic shoreline disconnect, designed specifically for installations that do not have a "Start Signal" available to initiate ejection of the shoreline. The unit is wired to the brake lights, and ejection occurs when the driver steps on the foot brake to shift into gear. An internal switch prevents the solenoid from operating when no shoreline is detected.
The Back Wire configuration is especially useful in places where space is limited on the sides of the unit.
|Output Connector Voltage||120 Vac|
|Output Connector Current||15 Amps|
|Ejection Units, Input Voltage||120|