Temperature Display - TG-3
Product Code: 023-4350-0
- Sensor range: -20 to 160 F (-29 to 71 C)
- 3 zone input
- LCD read out accurate within 1% +/- 1 degree, full scale
- 5 level back lighting "ON" LED display
- Programmable high / low temperature alarm at 85 DB
- Waterproof face fits in standard 2.125" instrument hole
- Includes one remote temperature sensor, with 20' cable
- 3 year warranty
|Power Supply||9.5 to 33.0 VDC, .035 Amps Nominal|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122 F (0 to 50 C)|
|Accuracy||1% of Full Scale +/- 1 Degree|
|Temperature Range||-20 F (-29 C) to 160 F (71 C)|
The TG-3 Temperature Gauge provides an accurate digital display of temperature for the latest NFPA requirement that specifies air fill stations or medical supply compartments be monitored for high temperature. Degree F or C can be displayed.
You can set Low and High temperature alarms for each sensor independently and the TG-3 continuously monitors the temperature of each sensor at all times. When activated, the built-in 85 dB alarm will sound and the display will flash.
Five levels of back lighting can be selected and all setup, calibration constants and alarm values are saved in a nonvolatile memory.
An external alarm output or standard NMEA 0183 serial data output can be programmed on the screw terminal output.