Super Auto Eject
Product Code: 091-55-15-DC-BW
- 250 Volts AC, 12 Volts DC, 15 Amps
- Back wire configuration
- Automatically disconnects shoreline
- Completely sealed
- Designed specifically for emergency vehicles
- Eliminates broken shoreline
- 2 year warranty
- Can use a Standard Waterproof Cover, Deluxe Bar Graph or Deluxe Digital Display
- Default color for covers in yellow
The Super Auto Eject Back Wire is a completely sealed automatic power line disconnect. This prevents contamination of the mechanism by road dirt, and ensures long reliable life even when mounted in the most severe environment. A novel internal switch arrangement closes and opens the 250 Volt A.C. circuit after the mating connector is inserted, and before the connector is removed. This eliminates arcing at the connector contacts, and assures long contact life. As with all Auto Ejects, the Super Auto Eject is connected to the starter circuit, so that ejection occurs when the engine is cranked.
The back wire configuration is especially useful in places where space is limited on the sides of the unit.
|Output Connector Voltage||12 Vdc or 250 Vac|
|Output Connector Current||15 Amps|
|Ejection Units, Input Voltage||240|