220W Solar Max Flex Kit
Product Code: 784-0220-01
COMPLETE HEAVY DUTY KITS DESIGNED FOR EMERGENCY VEHICLE INSTALLATION
The Solar Max 110W, 220W, and 330W flex kits, feature solar panels with a mesh grid-technology that provides superior durability and performance benefits. With approximately 2000 points of contact per cell, this mesh grid-technology allows the panel to flex up to 180 degrees, without impacting power output. Subjected to extreme environmental and accelerated lifecycle testing beyond regulatory standards, the Max panel was tested to be 50 times more durable than a standard flexible panel.
The Max panels also feature a peel-and-stick adhesive backing that removes the need to glue or drill your flexible panel.
- Up to 180 degrees of flexibility
- Over 50 times more durable*
- Up to 20% more energy harvesting**
- 5 year product warranty
- Mesh grid technology
- 2000 points of contact
*Results compared to a standard flexible panel with busbar technology
**During low light and shaded conditions.
- Solar Panel: A 110W, 220W, or 330W solar panel featuring the new state-of-the-art mesh grid technology, which significantly increases durability and performance over standard flex panels.
- Charge Controller: A 30A Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) flush mounted charge controller is provided to charge and protect your batteries. Featuring an LCD screen, multi-stage battery charging, charging protections, two USB ports and real-time system indicators.
- PV and Battery Cables: Weather resistant and certified cables are provided to connect the solar panel to the charge controller and from the charge controller to the battery. The PV cables and battery cables, with a built-in fuse and ring terminals, built-in ferrule terminations for quick connections to the charge controller.
- Mounting Hardware: Mounting screws, cable clamps and tie wraps are included