Auto Pump AC AD
Product Code: 091-9B-1-AD
- 100 PSI Max Rating, 120V, 4A
- Vehicle mount compressor ensures air brake system is properly pressurized for immediate truck departure from station
- Automatically purges water separator bowl every time compressor cycles off via a normally open solenoid
- Pressure switch regulated operation automatically senses low pressure in air system and restores proper pressure, preventing brake lock-up
- No interference with engine mounted air compressor
- Factory set PSI actuation points: 75 "On", 95 "Off" with Adjustment differential 20 PSI
- Sealed ball bearings for long service life
- Compact size
- 1 year warranty
|Input||120 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 1.8 Amps|
|Output||1.0/1.3 CFM, Open Flow, 100 PSI Max|
|Motor Type||Shaded Pole AC|
|Motor Horsepower||1/8 HP|
|Pressure Switch||Adjustable Set-Point Factory set to 75 PSI Cut-In, 95 PSI Cut-Out|
|Outlet Connection||1/4 NPT, Female|
|Instruction Manual.pdf File Size 474.44KB Downloaded: 1096|
|Product Specification.doc File Size 1.52MB Downloaded: 583|
The Auto Pump AC AD is an 091-9B-1 Auto Pump with an Automatic Drain installed. A normally open solenoid valve drains the moisture from the trap each time the compressor shuts down. The Auto Drain assures that the filter bowl is always drained and does this without intervention by maintenance personnel.
The Auto Pump AC AD is a 120 volt 60 Hz shaded pole A.C. motor operating a single cylinder air compressor. During long idle periods of the vehicle, when even the slightest seepage can cause an air brake system pressure to drop below the brake lockup pressure, the Auto Pump AC automatically starts to maintain the pressure.
The Auto Pump AC motor is directly coupled to the compressor section eliminating all belts and pulleys and assuring long life and reliable operation. A heavy duty pressure switch is adjusted to start the compressor when the system pressure drops below 75 PSI and stops the compressor when 95 PSI is attained. The start up pressure is field adjustable - the pressure differential between start up and stopping is fixed.